Friday, January 18, 2013

Baby seahorse

Cardz TV Stamps DT 
“Baby New Year” Make a card, layout or craft project for a new baby.


Inside

This is an A2 size gate card for a new baby boy or girl.  I left it blank so i could personalize it when I needed it.  I used Create A Critter for the seahorse and all the seaweed.  Papers are from DCWV Nana's Nursery (boy).  I LOVE this paper stack.  I think I will go back and get the one for girls too.  I also saw that she had a kitchen version. Nana has all kinds of good stuff!!  ;)

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love this gate card! Thank you for playing along with the Cardztv Design Team!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation! I love that it's gender neutral, and the patterned paper is fabulous. I may have to pick some up myself... Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cardz TV Stamps Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!! I love hearing from you!