Friday, January 25, 2013

Red White Black

Hello, Thanks for stopping by!! :)
Here is my entry for:
This card is an A2 size card
Papers are recollections
I used the swiss dots embossing folder on the black strip of cardstock
I used a Martha Stewart Stamp and black Big and Juicy ink, colored it in with pencils and a white gelly roll pen
Restamped it with VersaMark Dazzle ink in frost and embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it a sheen and cut it out.  It is mounted on a black circle.
Jewels are recollections and ribbon is from the $1 bin at Michaels
Sentiment is a fiskars clear stamp

I really love how it turned out...I hope you enjoy and Thanks for Stopping By!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Gorgoues papers. Thanks for playing at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely butterfly. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for the color challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Cardztv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work. +toddler costume

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!! I love hearing from you!